17.12.11

De-cluttering and Organizing

Hello! As I said I am looking forward to winter  break re-organizatoin.
I found some inspiration in these images, I hope it inspires  you too!

Hola! Estoy de vuelta bloggeando, despues de un largo semestre en college! Durante estas semanas de vacaciones de invierno me decidi a re-organizar my hogar, me he inspirado en algunas de estas imagines, espero que os guste!



~Some crownmolding as a heels holder, definetely something great if you have little space like me, I might try to do this in the new laundry room~


~This is a bottle rack and I think it looks great as an extra towel holder, now i just need to find a wine bottle rack now~

Definetly trying this in my new laundry room, better than throw them under the sink!~



~ This is actually how my books lay on the floor, who needs a shelf?~

~I feel in love with this tiny and practical book holder, I believe is some kind of  a wheel , just figure it our how to make it~

I love to find practical ways to use almost anything and turn it into something useful for your home.
I'll back with my own projects.

Love ,

Andrea

No comments: