11.2.11

Bow Crafty Friday

About four months ago I received a very nice vintage piece of material -that belonged to my grandma's sewing -in the mail, my mom did not find any use to it and offered it to me, I always try to give a second chance to any kind of stuff and reuse it or recycle it, so I said yes. As soon as I saw the ribbon I supposed it could make good-looking bows. Today I tried to finish the project I neglected four months ago and still there is a piece left.
I will embellished with these handmade bows some belts, and I already used one on my hair, they are stylish. The pearls in the middle and brilliants are recycled from an old necklace that I don't use anymore.


Hace más o menos cuatro meses atrás recibí en el correo una puntilla vintage - que perteneció a mi abuela-, mi mamá no encontró ningún uso para ella y me la ofreció a mí, yo que siempre trato de reusar y reciclar toda clase de cosas vintage (estilo antiguo, viejo) acepté. Cuando la puntilla fue amor a primera vista y lo primero que ambicioné hacer fueron unos lindo moñitos. Hoy estuve tratando de terminar el proyecto que abandoné cuatro meses atrás y todavía no termino. Me parece que voy a ponerlos en cinturones y tal vez en el cabello como accesorios. Las perlas y brillantes son recicladas también de un collar viejito que ya no uso más.


No comments: