26.3.11

Coconut Macaroons :: Coquitos

Today my sweet tooth impulse me to bake this extremely sweet treat: Coconut Macaroons. This recipe in my adaptation from Allrecipes.com too my liking, the lesser ingredients a recipe has the better and easier to make it.They are a very sweet, ideal to accompany with black coffee, sugarless green tea and of course Maté Tea. My recipe tester, of course my hubby, said: Oh,They are amazing!



Ingredients
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
Oven 350f ~Yield 60 mini macaroons
Line baking sheets with parchment paper and grease it, or grease a pan with oil and add flour it.
In a big bowl mix  well the coconut with condensed milk and vanilla extract.
with your hands shape the coconut into little balls and place them in the pan

Bake them for 15 to 20 min or until the tops and borders are brown, the bigger the macaroon the longer it will take to bake. After baking remove them immediately from the pan and place them in a wire rack or in cleaned parchment paper to cool down. ( if you allow them to cool in the pan them on the pan they will stick rapidly).
My husband melted chocolate chips and dipped the macaroons bottoms in it. :)

8 comments:

The Sage Butterfly said...

M-m-mmm yummy! I copied this recipe...it looks so good. Thanks for sharing and taking such tempting photos. :)

Jaky said...

que ricos an me das uno ? jaja

Andrea said...

Thanks The Sage Butterfly!when you make them remember to grease everything , they do stick to the pan!

Jaky and Doni, si les doy muchos, cuando vienen?>>:)

Carolyn said...

Those look very yummy, thank you for the recipe!
And thank you for your kind comment over on my blog about my shirt dress. In answer to your query, I did a blog post previously about my sewing machine, it is here if you are interested
http://handmadebycarolyn.blogspot.com/2010/04/introducing-my-other-children.html
I use a 20yr old very basic Janome machine, and I love it.

Andrea said...

Thanks for replying and visiting my blog I will sure check it out! I appreciate your answer :)

MateaTPol said...

thank you for visiting my blog! yours blog is very interesting , you have alot od stuff :D and this cocconut look delicius!! have a good time!!

Andrea said...

Thanks :)

Lorena Guerra said...

oh man. looks delicious!