14.8.11

A lil of summer, un poquito de verano



DSC08652
DSC08572DSC08620

DSC08562DSC02400
DSC02392DSC02410
DSC02379DSC02386

DSC08585

This summer was a great season, I got to enjoy for the first time tomatoes from my garden between other veggies like zucchini and cucumber...
In a week classes will start (at least for me) and I am starting  to realize that summer is coming to an end but of course that's no problem here in this state, the gorgeous season of fall is coming. I can't wait to see the leaves turning yellow and orange hues. Fall also brings lots of leaves for my garden, ya! it's like fertilizer falling from the sky ready to be picked up just like mana...nothing to complain about .

Este verano ha sido una gran estación para mi, tuve el placer de disfrutar de tomates que han crecido en mi huerta entre otros vegetales. En una semana empiezan las clases en la facultad y recién me doy que cuenta que el verano se está acabando, aunque todavía vamos a tener bastante calorcito aquí en California, por lo menos hasta Octubre (si el clima se iguala al del año parsed, veremos).

Beso Grande,
until next time

Andrea

DSC02362

No comments: