28.7.11

Pre-opening of BLUME shop

Hello!
I am back blogging and I bring today some of my latest handcrafts. I will soon have a shop online, but do not hesitate in asking me about these nature inspired couture & vintage hair accessories I made :)
The story of how I began to do this dates from many years ago, I started making them after my mom, and my mom after her mom, at one point four of my aunts used to make them and sell them. I stopped making crafts while in college and moving or travelling but now I went back to this therapeutic activity. I love to make them and gift them, and many friends told me I should start selling them again...so here they are ( I have to add they all made in USA, I buy the fabric of the headband from an american factory and I am very please to do so...not from china, michaels or joann, they are not plastic but gorgeous satin fabric same one used in wedding dresses;))     
blume_19


so cute

thoughtful 1

lolita flower

clser

blume_15
For more pics and prices like BLUME page on facebook,
a etsy shop coming soon, but you can also be available to order directly to Blume shop and have
all items at 50%off for limited time :)             
Check  blume shop on Blogspot while etsy.com is on construction...

1 comment:

angelself said...

These are adorable! Happy WW, Kathryn