2.2.11

Different Fries

Talking to my mom today, she told me since my dad started cooking-recently- my siblings prefer his food over hers. He was making some fries with different spices while we were on the phone, it sounded so easy and tasty that I decided to make them too.










This is how I made them for 2 people
3 big potatoes
1 tsp of ground chili pepper
1 tbsp of black pepper
Salt to taste
1 tsp of garlic powder
About a tbsp of oregano and parsley
This is so easy I feel there is no need to explain but here it is…
1.       Cut the potatoes, add all the spices even salt, and let them sit for 5 minutes.
2.       Fried them.  I use a deep fryer .The recommended temp for fries is 375f. I fry them for about 5 minutes so they turn out crunchy outside and soft on the inside.  They taste amazing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmm that looks very good and healthy. I love using all kinds of herbs and spices. Gotta make it some time